Guitar Accessories: Essential Pack
I searched Amazon for quality guitar accessories at a good price and came up with this essential pack which will be enough for beginners. Click on the images to purchase it directly from amazon:
1) Capo – the following Capo will do its job. Some cost around £20 but they’re not very different. It can work easily with any type of guitar.
2) Guitar stand – this simple guitar stand is very useful and can easily be folded.
3) Guitar footstool (or footrest) – a guitar footstool is essential for classical guitarists, but not only.
4) Music stand – a music stand is another essential accessory for classical guitarists, but useful to all guitarists.
5) Guitar plectrum (or pick) – undoubtedly Jazz III picks are my personal favourite. Their small, thick and last forever. A pack of 12 at this good price is just enough.
6) Guitar strap – after buying your picks, this strap holds them for you. Great idea!
7) Slide – Jim Dunlop’s Steel Slides are great. For beginners there’s no need to buy slides made of glass – they’ll break and your heart will break too…
8) Guitar tuner – Korg’s tuners are known to be a bit more precise. There are pricier Korg tuners but this one can do what it’s supposed to do.
9) Electric guitar strings – Super Slinky are my favourite electric guitar strings. A more competitive option is to buy 3 sets of strings.
10) Acoustic guitar strings – Elixir (11 gauge) are my favourite acoustic guitar strings (steel).
11) Classical guitar strings – D’Addario Pro-Arté (normal tension) are my favourite classical guitar strings (nylon).
12) String winder and cutter – a winder saves a lot of time when you need to quickly change your guitar strings with less fuss and a cutter will get rid of those annoying (and sometimes dangerous) loose ends.